Specter Custom Mousepads
Custom Size & Custom Print Mouse Pad
40.5x30.5cm, 2mm custom size pad
PIXEL-PERFECT CUSTOM PRINT: Your new mousepad will be printed with amazing photographic quality at 300 dpi with high-durability UV Resistant CPSIA compliant inks. Immersive, vibrant colors, and a gorgeous sharp print, we guarantee nothing less.
ULTRA SMOOTH SURFACE: The silky-smooth micro-woven mouse pad surface is optimized for both laser and optical gaming mouse sensors. It ensures effortless mouse movements and pro gaming tracking precision.
SUPER COMFORTABLE: Stop scraping your wrists on the hard edge of your desk. Rest them comfortably on the soft mouse pad.
NON-SLIP RUBBER BASE: This pad will take a firm grip on your desk and won’t slide around even in the most clutch gaming situations. Natural open-cell rubber backing keeps the mousepad secure in one place.
REINFORCED EDGE STITCHING: This mouse pad is built to last and has high-quality stitching around its edges to ensure it doesn't fray or fall apart like other mouse pads. It greatly increases the lifespan and the aesthetics of the mousepad. Optimal stitch size helps prevent you from rubbing your wrists on the edges, which can irritate sensitive skin.
MACHINE WASHABLE: The mouse pad is so well built, that if you spill a drink or somehow get food on it, you can simply toss it in the washing machine. It will still last for years to come! (Recommended: cold water on a delicate setting, air dry. Soap/detergent is OK to use in the wash)
IMAGE UPLOAD GUIDELINES:
- Minimum Image Width is 1850px, the higher resolution image you provide, the better the result will be. The file size upload limit on our website is 100 megabytes, if your image exceeds this size, please send it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don't have your favorite picture in Ultra HD resolution - don't worry, we use special image resizing software to upscale lower resolution images without loss of quality. You can also reach out to us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to help you with finding the right image.
- Please keep in mind the bleeding area of 2/5’’ (1 cm) on each side of the mousepad. Part of this area is printed on the stitching, and the other part is left out. That is why important design elements and details should not be too close to the edge of the image.
- Feel free to add your special instructions regarding the image during checkout. Our team of graphic designers and digital artists will do their best to tweak the design according to your needs.
- The original color of the mouse pad cloth surface is white. It helps to preserve the vibrant colors of your images. Please avoid images with too much white background. On our end, they are very hard to print; on your end, any dirt your new mouse pad collects during use will be clearly visible, and it will need more frequent washes.
- Although our website supports mobile devices, we don't recommend uploading images from your phones and tablets. Some mobile devices reduce the size of the images before uploading. The best practice is to use a PC to upload your design.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- Don't forget to measure your desk before deciding on which size of a mouse pad to order.
- We use heat transfer printing technology, and due to high heat under the press, a slight +/- half an inch deviation from the advertised size is possible.
- Every Specter Custom Gaming Mousepad is a one-of-a-kind creation, and we craft them with great care and attention to detail, so please allow us 3-4 days for printing and shipping your mouse pad.
- During the holiday season overload in courier services delivery may take longer than usual. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery to USA/Europe, 3-4 weeks to other countries.
DISCLAIMER: Images provided on this web-site are just for reference only, Specter Custom Mousepads does not own any rights to these images and can't distribute them commercially. Any images our customers find on the internet and upload for printing are for their personal use only. If a customer wants to distribute our product commercially, he is responsible for obtaining all the commercial rights to the images he's going to use. Specter Custom Mousepads disclaims all responsibility for the use of our service by third parties for copyright infringement.